Saturday, July 7, 2007

Oregons Beautiful Coast...God's Country


This is where I spent all day 4th of July...It was wonderful...I didn't eat anything, but I consumed the Sun, the breeze, the warmth was wonderful, the sounds of the Seagulls, Sealions, and the waves were kinda rough. This is how I would order a "Day at the Beach". I shared it with 2 people I have known for 20 Years. This is one of my pictures........

5 comments:

Nita said...

This is one of my favorite spots too.

This is a beautiful scene, and great photo. The photographer isn't so bad herself. :)

love u, nita

sandy said...

How beautiful!! What a great way to spend the day. I could spend hours there. Thanks for sharing that special place...sandy

Anonymous said...

This is also one of my favorites spots. Nita and I saw a whale from that bench one time. That was you, Nita, right?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

That is a beautiful picture!
Love your site here.
You are sooooooo beautiful yourself!!
Love you always and miss you lots,
Debi