Saturday, July 14, 2007

Cow Skull on a Barn


I took this picture on one of my picture taking Days. This is on the same barn the Giant Ant was on. I like different....I am starting on Grandkids next. They are here to spend a month. My 10 year old Grandson is spending time with his Grandfather for the first time ever, and my Grandaughter is spending it with me. She is 15...We are going to run and play....

6 comments:

The Crusty Crone said...

(00) Oh... a fifteen year old. A month. Good luck.

Nita said...

Yes, you are different. Like we all are. :)

sandy said...

Well hope you get pics of those grandkids and share them!! Ohhhh..you're going to have a busy summer it sounds like.

Pammy said...

Loved the pics! It's like seeing the world through your eyes.

Anonymous said...

This must be an interesting barn. I like this shot.

Pammy June, there you are!! :)

Sue said...

Nita, I love your Ocean Pictures...