Sunday, June 17, 2007

Beauty among the thorns

9 comments:

Nita said...

Sue, I love the way you captured this rose.

Congratulations on your new blog too!

love u, Nita

sandy said...

What...another sister...am I reading that right..faye, nita, sue...any more...and do this take photos..

Anonymous said...

Hey Sis, glad to see you blogging too! The bloggin Perry Sisters!

I like peeking through the vines to see the rose inside.

Sandy there are actually 4 of us sisters. The 4th one, Pam, is still very busy raising kids and her family is the subject of her photos.

Anonymous said...

nice rose

sandy said...

Well I hope Pam posts pics of her family...i like to visit those kinds of blogs too...So fun to have four sisters...I just have the one, but she is a handful you know...so loud and brash and dances on bars even though she is getting close to 60'...but what can you do...hahah(pure fiction okay)...

annulla said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You're off to a great start.

Blather From Brooklyn

The Crusty Crone said...

pssst... don't mean to barge in or intrude, but I saw your blog link on Sandy's list (on her blog) so I had to check it out. (she has wonderful links!) Just wanted to wave 'hello' and welcome you to bloggersville.

Sue said...

Thanks everyone for visiting my blog. I think I am really going to enjoy this. I am glad you liked my rose. I have had my camera for 2 months and am very new to this.

Chica, Cienna, and Cali said...

Oh beautiful :)