Friday, June 22, 2007

Flowergarden Zennia

This zennia is in Nita and my flower garden. I look out the kitchen window when I get up in the morning and start the coffee. the flowers lift their heads to kiss the morning dew, and I have a wonderful gift to start my day.

5 comments:

Nita said...

I like our Zennia flower garden...even if we didn't put in Zinnia seed or plants this year. I like that they volunteered to color up the garden and come up anyway. :)

We are blessed, sister number 3, countin' me.

Anonymous said...

Wish I could sit and drink coffee with you both and look out at your garden in the mornings.

This is a beautiful color.

BJ said...

I love zennia's too. Their colors are always so vibrant. Nice picture to share.

sandy said...

Ohhh, that's a beauty...sandy

I just had a new bloom too..come check her out...

Neva said...

My zennia's look pretty puny next to this.....love your pictures!